Apples iPhone 6s was released in September 2015. It has a sleek design with aluminium of the same grade as the aerospace industry with a stronger glass cover. The device is equipped with a 3D touch which allows its users to perform all kinds of functions more quickly and simply. With different degrees of press/tap, you can actually preview a content without actually opening it.
The Apple iPhone 6s is powered by the custom-designed 64-bit A9 chip which delivers superb performance once found only in desktop computers. It allows for an experience of up to 70 percent faster CPU performance, and up to 90 percent faster GPU performance for all your favorite graphics-intensive games and apps. It has a highly advanced fingerprint sensor which makes unlocking the phone easy and secure.
The iPhone s is run on the iOS 9 mobile operating system which is the most advanced, intelligent and secure operating system.
- Capacity: 16GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Dimensions: 5.44 inches (138.3 mm) * 2.64 inches (67.1 mm) * 0.28 inch (7.1 mm)
- Weight: 5.04 ounces (143 grams)
- Display: Retina HD display with 3D Touch 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- Chip: A9 chip with 64-bit architecture Embedded M9 motion coprocessor
- Touch ID: Fingerprint sensor built into the Home button
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 1715 mAh battery (6.9 Wh), Stand-by Up to 240 h (3G), Talk time Up to 14 h (3G), Music play Up to 50 h