The BlackBerry Leap Smartphone developed by BlackBerry Limited features upgrades to the Blackberry Z3 phone which include LTE support, higher-resolution display and cameras, higher-performance CPU and GPU, double the internal storage capacity. It also has a slight size and weight increase from the Z3 model.
The phone is designed to feature a solid single-body construction, edge-to-edge glass, straightforward SIM/SD card exchange and ease of repairability. The design also featured aesthetic details such as the texture and grip of the covering, laser-cut speaker ports, and the overall look of the white-colored model.
The BlackBerry Leap is a 4G Smartphone with a screen dimension of 144 x 72.8 x 9.5 mm (5.67 x 2.87 x 0.37 in). It has a capacitive touchscreen with 16M colorings and 5.0 inches (~65.7% display screen-to-frame ratio) 720 x 1280 pixels (~294 ppi pixel density) show.
Memory and Storage
The cellphone has an internal storage of 16 GB which is expandable up to 128 GB thru microSD card and a 2 GB RAM.
It has a Non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery.
- Manufacturer: BlackBerry Limited
- Type: Smartphone
- Compatible networks: LTE, PCS, HSPA+, EDGE, GSM
- Form factor: Slate
- Dimensions(H * W * D): 144 mm (5.7 in) * 72.8 mm (2.87 in) * 9.5 mm (0.37 in)
- Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
- Operating System: BlackBerry 10.3.1
- System on chip: Qualcomm SnapdragonS4 Plus
- GPU: Adreno 225
- CPU: Krait, 1.5 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB internal storage
- Removable storage: Up to 128 GB microSD XC
- Battery(Non Removable): Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- Data inputs: Multi-touch touchscreen
- Display: 0 in (130 mm) IPS LCD, 1280×720 pixels, 294 PPI
- Rear camera: 8 megapixels, 1080p video capture, autofocus, Digital Image Stabilization
- Front camera: 2 megapixels, 720p video capture
- Sound: Single mono speaker, 3.5 mmstereo audio jack
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi: 11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Other: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor