The new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 boasts of a 5.7″ Quad HD Super AMOLED (518 ppi) screen. This allows its users an opportunity to check news updates while taking notes with S Pen, all on the same super screen.
The S Pen which activates the screen once removed from its hole allows you to write on the screen even while the phone is in its sleep mode. The screen and large memory capacity(4gb RAM) also allows its users perform more than one task at a go such as watching a video while you chat.
- Dimension: 153.2 x 76.1 x 7.6 mm (171 g)
- Camera: Rear : 16MP OIS (F1.9), Front : 5MP (F1.9)
- Display: 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED 2560 x 1440 (518 ppi)
- S pen: Sample rate 240Hz, Pressure level : 2,048
- OS: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Memory RAM : 4GB RAM (LPDDR4), STORAGE : 32/64GB (UFS 2.0)
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Charging: Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), MIMO, Bluetooth® v 4.2 LE, ANT+, USB 2.0, NFC, Location (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, RGB Light, Geo-magnetic, Gyro, Fingerprint, Barometer, Hall, HRM
- Audio: Format : MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
- Video: Format : MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM