At 6.3 millimeters thin, the Galaxy TabPro S will be the thinnest and lightest 2-in-1 tablet on the market today.
The TabPro weighs only 693 grams, and will be running Windows 10. The Samsung Galaxy TabPro S features a 12-inch Super AMOLED display and includes a full-sized keyboard cover.
Display & Size
The device has a 12-inch Super AMOLED (2160 x 1440) touchscreen which makes it big enough for your Galaxy TabPro S to serve as a fully functional mobile office, and can also becomes a movie theater when you want to unwind. It has the capabilities to produce a brighter and better images on the high resolution display. It is 290.3 x 198.8 x 6.3mm in size and weighs 693g.
CPU & GPU
The device is equipped with the latest generation Intel Core M processor (Dualcore 2.2GHz).
Memory and Internal Storage
The tablet features an internal memory of 4GB RAM with storage of 128GB/256GB SSD.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Pro
- Display: 12″ 2160 x 1440 Super AMOLED
- Dimensions: 290.3 x 198.8 x 6.3mm
- Processor: 6th Gen. Intel Core M processor (Dual Core 2.2GHz)
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB SSD
- Camera: 5MP AF(Rear), 5MP (Front)
- Video: Recording: FHD (1920X1080)
- Playback: 4K (3840X2160)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Hall, Light
- Battery: 5,200mAh (39.5W, 7.6V) up to 10hrs / Fast Charging
- Weight: 693g(Wi-Fi), 696g(LTE)
- Inbox Accessory: Keyboard 290.3 x 198.8 x 4.9mm
The TabPro S will be available in Wi-Fi and LTE versions in February though no price has been announced yet by Samsung.