The tablet-Pixel C is powered by a “big.LITTLE” octa-core (four cores are faster, while the other four cores are slower and more power efficient) Nvidia Tegra X1 system-on-chip with 3 GB of RAM. The tablet will be available in 32 GB and 64 GB models.
The Pixel C features a 10.2 inches (260 mm) 2560×1800 resolution IPS panel with a pixel density of 308 ppi and a anodized aluminum body. The device ships with the latest version of Android, the Android 6.0.1 “Marshmallow”. Its has cameras of 8MP/2MP. It also has a USB Type-C port, 802.11ac and 2×2 MIMO WiFi.
An optional keyboard accessory is available for the Pixel C which can be attached to the tablet magnetically via a hinge (to use as a laplet), or the keyboard can be attached to the front or back of the tablet for storage. The keyboard connects via Bluetooth and is battery powered; when keyboard is snapped to the front of the tablet, it can be charged inductively by the tablet itself.
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 10.2 inches, 2560 x 1800 (308 PPI), 500 nits, √2 aspect ratio, sRGB color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, LTPS LCD, In-cell touchscreen
- Dimensions: 242 x 179 x 7 mm
- Weight: 0.517 kg
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra X1 with Maxwell GPU
- Memory: RAM: 3 GB LPDDR4
- Internal storage: 32 GB or 64 GB
- Cameras: Rear: 8 MP
- Front: 2 MP
- Audio: Stereo speakers, Quad microphones, 3.5 mm audio out
- Battery: 34.2 Wh
- Power: 15W USB Type-C adapter
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac², 2×2 MIMO, dual-band (2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 + HS
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5 mm audio
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Hall Effect Sensor