The Samsung smartwatch Gear S2 has 3 models, the Gear S2 and Classic and Gear S2 with 3G. The Gear S2 has a perfectly round screen, relatively small profile, and a few sleek band options. The smartwatch is designed to be water and dust resistant.
It comes in three different options, all of which have slightly different dimensions:
- The regular Gear S2 measures 42.3 x 49.8 x 11.4mm and weighs 47 grams.
- The Gear S2 Classic is slightly smaller at 39.9 x 43.6 x 11.4mm and 42 grams.
- The Gear S2 with 3G connectivity is the bulkiest version at 44.0 x 51.8 x 13.4mm and 51 grams.
The Gear S2 comes full circle with a durable stainless steel body that sits slim and sleek on your wrist. It is a device for all occasions as customizing the watch face and changing watch bands is so easy.
The Gear S2 allows you to do things you need most from your smartphone with a simple twist. You can scroll through long emails, zoom into a map and play the next track with a gentle turn on the Bezel.
The Gear S2 is charged by simply placing it on the wireless charging dock.
Some of the apps that can be found on the device based on country of availability include.
- Nike+ Running: To track your runs and help reach your goal.
- Twitter Trends: To stay up to date on top local trends and tweets.
- Line: A global messaging app that’s both fast and easy to use.
The device has enough space to store 300 songs synced seamlessly from your phone.
The various models of the device has the following dimensions;
- BT: 42.3 x 49.8 x 11.4 mm
- BT classic: 39.9 x 43.6 x 11.4 mm
- 3G : 44.0 x 51.8 x 13.4 mm