The device is branded as Motorola Moto X Force outside the United States but exclusively as Droid Turbo 2 in the United States is an Android smartphone made by Motorola was released on the October 27, 2015. The phone has a shatterproof screen which eliminates the challenge of cracked or broken screen across most android devices.
The phone can be customized on Motorola’s Moto Maker and with the 64 gigabyte model, you get a design refresh where once in two years, you can redesign your phone.
The phone hardware is supported by a 2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor.
The Moto X Force has a 3GB RAM and 32 or 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 2TB with a MicroSD card.
Motorola X Force is designed with a screen size AMOLED display of 5.4-inch Quad HD and a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440 pixel and a shatter proof screen.
It has a non removable Li-Ion 3760 mAh battery as well as support for Motorola’s TurboPower and Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 both PMA and Qi wireless charging standards
The Moto X Force has a 21-megapixel main camera flanked by a 5MP front camera with a flash.
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Series: Droid
- Model: XT1585
- Type: Smartphone
- Compatible networks: 4G LTE (Cat 4), CDMA / EVDO Rev A, UMTS / HSPA+, GSM / EDGE
- Form factor: Slate
- Dimensions(H * W): 8 mm (5.90 inches) * 78 mm (3.07 inches)
- Curve: 7.6 mm – 9.2 mm (.30 inches – .36 inches)
- Weight: 196 grams, 6 ounces
- SIM: Nano Sim
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 “Lollipop”
- System on chip: Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno430
- Memory: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, 64GB
- Removable storage: Yes, MicroSD(HC,XC), Up to 2TB
- Battery(Non Removable): 3760 mAH Lithium Ion
- Data inputs: Touchscreen, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope Hall Effect, Infrared, Magnetometer, Proximity
- Display: 43 in (138 mm) AMOLED, 2560×1440 pixels, 540 PPI
- Rear camera: 21 MP, f/2.0 aperture, Phase Detect Auto-Focus (PDAF), Closed loop processing, Color Correlated Temperature (CCT) flash with dual LEDs, Quick Capture, Tap (anywhere) to capture, 4X digital zoom, Burst mode, Night mode, Auto HDR, Panorama, Drag to focus & exposure, Video Stabilization, 1080p HD video (30fps), 4K video (30fps), Slow Motion video, Video HDR (1080p and 4K)
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0 aperture, Wide-Angle lens, 1.4um pixel for better low light, Night mode, Flash
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Quad Band GSM, CDMA
One thought on “Motorola Moto X Force”