Sony Xperia M5 was released in September. It is an android smartphone that is both water and dust resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes respectively. It comes with a 0.25-second Hybrid Autofocus, 21.5 megapixels and sharp zoom with its 5x Clear Image Zoom that gives its users a super clear, clean photo like a pro. The Xperia M5 can be referred to as a powerful camcorder ready to shoot sharp, clear and bright videos in 4K.
Its non removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery can last up to 2 days.
It has an internal memory of 16 GB, 3 GB RAM and can accept a microSD up to 200 GB
The Xperia M5 runs on the Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop) with a planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow). Its CPU is Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
Body & Durability
The Sony Xperia M5 weighs 142.5 g (5.04 oz) with a dimension of 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm (5.71 x 2.83 x 0.30 in). It is a nano sim device and is also dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 respectively.
- Network: GSM/HSPA/LTE
- Dimensions: 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm (5.71 x 2.83 x 0.30 in)
- Weight: 5 g (5.04 oz)
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (~441 ppi pixel density)
- Size: 5.0 inches (~66.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- OS: Android OS, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Memory Card Slot: microSD, up to 200 GB
- Internal Memory: 16 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera(Back): 2 MP, 5312 x 3984, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera(Front): 13 MP, autofocus; [email protected] video
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 1, A2DP, LE, apt-X
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio with RDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Colors: Black, White, Gold
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery